Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||SE12100||Application:||Security, Emergency|
|Size Of Battery:||151*98*94.5mm||Terminal:||FO-02/FO-03|
Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery 12V 10AH With ABS Plastic
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||10Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.39 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 15 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||3.0A|
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||3.0A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 3.0A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
● Designed life for floating charge is 2~3 years (20℃);
● Gas Recombination;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Application specific design.
● Alarm & Security system
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Fire-safety Emergency System,
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
Due to the perfectly sealed construction and the recombination of gasses within the cells, the battery is almost maintenance free.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS
• Heat kills batteries. Avoid installation and/or operation in close proximity to heat sources of any kind. While the operating temperature range is -15°C to 45°C, and ideal service life will be realized when the battery is operated in an ambient temperature of 20°C (for cyclic service applications, a range of 5°C to 35°C is recommended).
• If the battery is to be installed in an air or water tight container, ventilation must be provided. Batteries may generate ignitable gases which must not be contained. Because of this, batteries should not be installed near spark producing equipment.
• Avoid installing the battery in an atmosphere where organic solvents or adhesives may be present. Do not clean the battery with oils, thinners or similar substances. Use water only. The case and cover of the battery is ABS plastic resin which may suffer damage from these chemicals.
Contact Person: Song Gao