Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GEL12120AG||Application:||UPS , EPS|
|Size Of Battery:||151*98*100mm||Terminal:||FO-02/FO-03|
UPS / EPS GEL Deep Cycle Valve Regulated Battery 12V 12AH Black Color
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Capacity||C20||12.0Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||12Ah(10.5V,at 25℃)||C10||10.8Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 151mm||C3||9.0Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Width 98mm||C1||7.2Ah (10.2V, at 25℃)|
|Height 94.5mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 14 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 100mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||360A(25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.85kg||Terminal||FO-02/FO-03/ FO-12|
● Designed life for floating charge is 5 years (20℃);
● Design with flat plate, GEL electrolyte and AGM separator technology;
● GEL electrolyte inside of battery keeps uniformity condition, battery is with excellent cycle life;
● GEL electrolyte has huge thermal capacity, thermal runaway phenomena never occur;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application(-15~45℃).
●Best temperature of application(20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● Low self-discharge rate.
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||57.5A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
Storage Temperature (℃)
Storage Time (Month)
●Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 57.5A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
* Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
* Emergency lighting
* Fire alarm and security systems
* Medical appliance
* Solar applications
* Electronic test equipment
* Electronic measuring devices
* Geophysical devices
* Marine equipment
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for other uses.
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not understand the manual. It may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber gloves.Sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order. If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or fire.
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which is heavy, Do not shake the battery with handle, if there is the handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High temperature and humidity. Being exposed to rain,snow, direct sunshine.
Contact Person: Song Gao