Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GFM-1200||Application:||TELECOM UPS|
|Size Of Battery:||225*229*555mm||Terminal:||M8|
2V Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery 1200AH For Navigation / Signaling System
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||1200Ah (1.80V,at 20℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 0.17 mΩ|
|Max Charging Current||300A|
• AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
• Patent precise Terminal glue sealing & ABS Heat sealing
• Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
• Soft & hard connector with complete insulation and maintenance access hole
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
• Excellent deep discharge recovery capacity
• Low self-discharge rate
• High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
• Customized rack design for up to 9-class or Zone 4 application
• Mobile communication system
• Power plant and power transformer system
• Navigation and signaling system
• Solar energy system
• Radio and broadcasting station
• Emergency lighting system
• Other standby and cyclic systems
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques ensure no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
The batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown
1. Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
2. Don’t charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don’t store in the space of acid gas.
You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.