Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GFM-1500||Application:||TELECOM UPS|
|Size Of Battery:||265*229*555mm||Terminal:||M8|
1500AH Sealed Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery 2V Low Self Discharge Rate
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||1500Ah (1.80V,at 20℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 0.14 mΩ|
|Max Charging Current||375A|
• AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
• Patent precise Terminal glue sealing & ABS Heat sealing
• Horizontal installation eliminate the acid stratification and prolong cycle life
• Soft & hard connector with complete insulation and maintenance access hole
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
• Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
• Low self-discharge rate
• High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
• Excellent deep discharge recovery capability
• Power plant and power transformer system
• Navigation and signaling system
• Solar energy system
• Radio and broadcasting station
• Emergency lighting system
• Other spare & circulatory system
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques ensure no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
The batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown
1. After received product, please checked box damaged or not, if find crack on battery body, cont-act with us and logistics, it should be caused by boorish handle during delivery;
2. Don’t pull or shake terminal, otherwise, it may cause terminal loosen;
3. Battery is not allowed close to Tepid source or basked under the sun for a long time;
4. Charge in the obturate container is not allowed;
5. No short circuit. Battery should be stored full of electronic when not in need, and the battery should be charged every six months in order to avoid the irreversible sulphation. When battery case bursts or electrolyte leaks, battery should be changed lest the acid corrosion.
6. No battery in environment with the acid gas.
7. When battery is used as the backup battery, be careful and check it at regular time to avoid the damage battery.
Especially the battery beyond one year should be checked in time, and change the less capacity and scrapped
battery(some batteries maybe have voltage butno current; some batteries maybe have current but no voltage; some maybe have both but less capacity:all these conditions cannot meet the work,reach the power-on time. Do not forth small battery,cause the huge losses )
8. Forbidden put battery in the fire, otherwise it will cause an explosion.
9. When battery cracks or leaks, please use cotton cloth clean it. When skin contacts to the liquid, wash with fresh water immediately. See doctor if serious.
10. No wash on the surface of the battery with the organic solution.
The storage area must be clean, ventilated, dry and without direct sunshine. All lead acid batteries lose capacity when standing on open circuit because of self-discharge. The result is that the voltage of open circuit is decreased, and the capacity also decreased. The self-discharge rate is related with ambient temperature. The self-discharge degree is smaller when the ambient temperature is lower, otherwise is larger. Batteries should be supplementary charged if they have been stored for six months or the open circuit voltage is lower than 2.10V/Cell. The equalization charge method should be adopted. All batteries, which are ready to store, should be fully charged before storage. It’s suggested to record storage time in periodic maintenance record and record the time when another necessary supplementary charge should be made. The quality certificates of Eos batteries record the latest charge time of the batteries, next charge time can be calculated according to this charge time.