Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||5OPzS250||Application:||Cable Television|
|Size Of Battery:||124*206*354mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||15.5 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
Lightweight 5OPzS250 Discharge Rechargeable Batteries With Floating Electrolyte
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||250Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 20.2 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.0008 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||50A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Take a monthly check on the connection to avoid looseness.
● No organic solution into the battery room; let alone the battery.
● Take a monthly check on the electrolyte level and density, do some adjustment when necessary.
● No puppy enters into the room to avoid the short circuit of the battery.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard, acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes & eye-protector.
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections & also no acid on equipment or floor.
● Operation regulation
Before battery operation, read the safety precaution/instruction, and the operation instructions, especially the battery interconnection instructions.
substandard operation will cause danger. Prevent battery short circuit and prevent battery electrolyte from flowing out. Overflowed electrolyte is a latent danger and it will erode the metal object and circuit board, thus damaging the equipment and causing short circuit of the circuit board.
● Soldering to the battery terminals is NOT recommended. If soldering is unavoidable, it must be accomplished within 3 seconds, using a maximum 100 watt soldering iron.
● If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
● Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.