Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||6OPzS300||Application:||Electric Utility And Equipment|
|Size Of Battery:||145*206*354mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||17 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
6 OPzS 300 Tubular Plate Lead Acid Gel Cell Batteries High Efficiency
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||300Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 22 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00075 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||60A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long storage.
● For the circumstances that the battery hasn’t been made supplementary charge according to the requirements after accidental discharge, the batteries can’t be used to supply power further if the power fails again.
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this manual.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard, acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes & eye-protector.
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections & also no acid on equipment or floor.
● Operation regulation
Before battery operation, read the safety precaution/instruction, and the operation instructions, especially the battery interconnection instructions.
substandard operation will cause danger. Prevent battery short circuit and prevent battery electrolyte from flowing out. Overflowed electrolyte is a latent danger and it will erode the metal object and circuit board, thus damaging the equipment and causing short circuit of the circuit board.
● The Operation Environment
The battery should be kept far away from fire, organic solution; avoid direct sunshine and the temperature should be the same of the same set.
● For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).
● Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
● Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if it is unavoidably necessary.
● Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual. These curves represent typical results under optimum operating conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the batteries be replaced.
Contact Person: Song Gao