Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GEL12750AG||Application:||UPS , EPS|
|Size Of Battery:||259*168*227mm||Terminal:||FP-16,FP-17/FP-24/RT-07|
12V 75AH UPS / EPS Recharge Gel Lead Acid Battery , Gel VRLA Battery
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Capacity||C10||75Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||75Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)||C5||60Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 259mm||C3||56.25Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Width 168mm||C1||41.25Ah (10.2V, at 25℃)|
|Height 208mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 7.5 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 227mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||1500A(25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 25.85kg||Terminal||FP-16, FP-17/FP-24/RT-07|
● Designed life for floating charge is 5 years (20℃);
● Design with flat plate, GEL electrolyte and AGM separator technology;
● GEL electrolyte inside of battery keeps uniformity condition, battery is with excellent cycle life;
● GEL electrolyte has huge thermal capacity, thermal runaway phenomena never occur;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application(-15~45℃).
●Best temperature of application(20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● Low self-discharge rate.
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||57.5A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
●Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 57.5A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
· Solar Energy System & Wind Energy System
· Uninterrupted Power Supply system(UPS)
· Telecommunication system
· Alarm and Security system
· Emergency Power Supply system(EPS)
· Emergency Lighting System & Small Lamps
· Medical Equipments
· Power plant
· bank system
· computer system
· Power tools
1.After received product, please checked box damaged or not, if find crack on battery body, cont-act with us and logistics, it should be caused by boorish handle during delivery;
2. Don’t pull or shake terminal, otherwise, it may cause terminal loosen;
3. Battery is not allowed close to Tepid source or basked under the sun for a long time;
4. Charge in the obturate container is not allowed;
5.No short circuit. Battery should be stored full of electronic when not in need, and the battery should be charged every six months in order to avoid the irreversible sulphation. When battery case bursts or electrolyte leaks, battery should be changed lest the acid corrosion.
6.No battery in environment with the acid gas.
7.When battery is used as the backup battery, be careful and check it at regular time to avoid the damage battery.
Especially the battery beyond one year should be checked in time, and change the less capacity and scrapped
battery(some batteries maybe have voltage butno current; some batteries maybe have current but no voltage; some maybe have both but less capacity:all these conditions cannot meet the work,reach the power-on time. Do not forth small battery,cause the huge losses )
8.Forbidden put battery in the fire, otherwise it will cause an explosion.
9.When battery cracks or leaks, please use cotton cloth clean it. When skin contacts to the liquid, wash with fresh water immediately. See doctor if serious.
10.No wash on the surface of the battery with the organic solution.