Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||FT121800H||Application:||UPS EPS SOLAR WIND|
|Size Of Battery:||560*125*317mm||Terminal:||RT-62|
Lightweight Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery 12V 180AH For Electric Power
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Capacity||C10||180Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||180Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)||C5||144Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 560mm||C3||135Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Width 125mm||C1||99Ah (10.2V, at 25℃)|
|Height 316mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 3.6 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 316mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||3600A(25℃)|
● Designed life for floating charge is 10 years (20℃);
● Special polybasic alloys material of grid, strong
corrosion-resisting character, special formula of
lead paste, advanced plate curing technology,
long service life;
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● The shape is long and narrow, positive and
negative terminals are at the same side, it is very
convenient to install, monitor and maintain;
● Special protective cover for post, it is great to avoid
short circuit between positive and negative terminals;
● Special sealing technology of post and superior
sealing glue for post to make sure that there is no leaking on terminals;
● The acid filter and anti-explosion design can make sure the low
remitting of acid mist, ensure the safe and reliable application.
● UPS & EPS System
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Solar & Wind Energy System
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques ensure no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
The batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||45A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
1) The valve regulated sealed lead acid battery is maintenance free and without acid adding, any top cover opening is forbidden during use.
(2) Battery should be charged once every 6 months after leaving the factory.
(3)Checking the battery appearance before using, and avoid strong vibration or mechanical damage.
(4)Recommend recycling using temperature 25℃ ± 5% , the battery is strictly prohibited get wet in the rain and soaking.
(5)Battery installation and removal should be uniform stress, stress at the shell should be part of the battery, avoid damage the terminal.
(6)If you need batteries in parallel, do not exceed three parallel.
(7) Battery when used in multiple circuits, it must be according to battery marks "+", "-" in order of priority and space cannot be less than 15mm.
(8)Before you connecting with device, make it disconnected, then connect 6V200Ah battery positive to the devices positive, negative connected to negative terminal, and fix the cable.
Contact Person: Song Gao