Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||6-CNF-250||Application:||Energy Storage|
|Size Of Battery:||547*275*242mm||Terminal:||Cable Of φ6mm|
VRLA Rechargeable Battery 12V 250AH Renewable Energy Batteries
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||250Ah (10.8V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 80.00 kg|
|Terminal||Cable of φ6mm|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 3.5 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Short-duration Discharge Current||5000A(25℃)|
● Designed life is 5~8 years (20℃);
● High tin alloy, imported colloid electrolyte and special lead plaster;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-30~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● Good performance on long-term insufficient charge and frequency discharge;
● The battery with unique waterproof technical treatment cables ensure the stable operation of solar street lamp products.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● Energy Storage
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power System
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Power systems
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS
• Heat kills batteries. Avoid installation and/or operation in close proximity to heat sources of any kind. While the operating temperature range is -15°C to 45°C, and ideal service life will be realized when the battery is operated in an ambient temperature of 20°C (for cyclic service applications, a range of 5°C to 35°C is recommended).
• If the battery is to be installed in an air or water tight container, ventilation must be provided. Batteries may generate ignitable gases which must not be contained. Because of this, batteries should not be installed near spark producing equipment.
• Avoid installing the battery in an atmosphere where organic solvents or adhesives may be present. Do not clean the battery with oils, thinners or similar substances. Use water only. The case and cover of the battery is ABS plastic resin which may suffer damage from these chemicals.
• Soldering to the battery terminals is NOT recommended. If soldering is unavoidable, it must be accomplished within 3 seconds, using a maximum 100 watt soldering iron.
• If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
• Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
• Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.
• When batteries are connected together in a series parallel arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
• For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).
• Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
• Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if it is unavoidably necessary.
• Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual. These curves represent typical results under optimum operating conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the batteries be replaced.
• Observe the external appearance of the battery. If, at any time, cracks, deformation or other damage is found on the battery case or cover, or if any leakage of the electrolyte is observed, immediately replace the battery.
Note: If a battery with any irregular appearance as stated above is used continuously, a decrease in capacity, leak age of electrolyte, short circuits and a potential for a smoke and/or fire incident may occur.
Contact Person: Song Gao