Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size Of Battery:||166*206*470mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||25 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
UPS / EPS Opzs Battery 2V 500Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries 7 OPzS 500
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||500Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 33 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00065 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||100A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● No dust falls in the battery.
● No organic solution into the battery room; let alone the battery.
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long storage.
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this manual.
● Do not wear watch, hand chain, bracelet, ring and other conductive objects during operation.
● Do use special tools.
Do use special tools, instead of common tools during electrical connections. In addition, keep the tools in good insulation condition (e.g. wrap insulating tape around the bare metal parts) before using them to avoid short circuit and personal injury caused by tool contact with any live objects.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Operation regulation
Before battery operation, read the safety precaution/instruction, and the operation instructions, especially the battery interconnection instructions.
substandard operation will cause danger.
Prevent battery short circuit and prevent battery electrolyte from flowing out.
Overflowed electrolyte is a latent danger and it will erode the metal object and circuit board, thus damaging the equipment and causing short circuit of the circuit board.
● If the battery is to be installed in an air or water tight container, ventilation must be provided. Batteries may generate ignitable gases which must not be contained. Because of this, batteries should not be installed near spark producing equipment.
● Soldering to the battery terminals is NOT recommended. If soldering is unavoidable, it must be accomplished within 3 seconds, using a maximum 100 watt soldering iron.
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
● When batteries are connected together in a series parallel arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
Contact Person: Song Gao