Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EV12400||Application:||UPS ,Telecommunication System|
|Size Of Battery:||196*165*170*170mm||Terminal:||FP-28/RT-19|
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||40Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.8mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||12A|
●General valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||12A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
1. Could you do OEM?
Yes, we can OEM for you and submit the law of intellectual property rights.
2. Are you a factory?
Yes, our factory is located in Wuhan, Hubei, PRC.
3. What is your product warranty?
For the battery whose capacity is below 28AH, the warranty is 12 months, For the battery whose capacity is above 28AH, the warranty is 18 months. Free replace battery in the warranty period. We supply service from start to end
4. Can you supply free sample?
For low price battery, we can supply free sample, for high price battery, the sample cost can be returned to you in following orders.
5. Are your batteries pre-built and stored on shelves before being shipped to the buyer?If so,how old are these batteries?Are they built to order?
No, our batteries were fresh produced based on customers order, especially for the big capacity battery. The lead time is almost 30 days, because all fresh batteries must be 100% pass whole test before shipment. Our batteries can storage 6 months without charging.
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques ensure no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
The batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown
Contact Person: Song Gao