Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||10OPzS1000||Application:||Medical Equipment|
|Size Of Battery:||233*210*645mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||51.5 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
10 OPzS 1000 Standby 2V 1000 Amph Opzs Battery For Railroad Utility
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||1000Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 70.1kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00055 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||200A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Clean the acid-bolt every month with pure water to remove the filth.
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long storage.
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● The temperature should not exceed 40 C in the usual use. No hot feeling when touching the joint point and the terminal.
● The battery pack has high voltage, so direct contact or indirect contact through wet objects with any conducting cable may result in vital injury. The battery pack is energy-storing equipment, so never short-circuit the battery pack during operation and maintenance in any way.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● The Operation Environment
The battery should be kept far away from fire, organic solution; avoid direct sunshine and the temperature should be the same of the same set.
● Avoid installing the battery in an atmosphere where organic solvents or adhesives may be present. Do not clean the battery with oils, thinners or similar substances. Use water only. The case and cover of the battery is ABS plastic resin which may suffer damage from these chemicals.
● If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
● Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.
● For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).
Contact Person: Song Gao