Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||12OPzS1200||Application:||Photovoltaic System|
|Size Of Battery:||275*210*645mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||61.5 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
Photovoltaic System 12 OPzS 1200 Opzs Battery , Sealed Vrla Battery
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||1200Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 83.7 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00055Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||240A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Clean the acid-bolt every month with pure water to remove the filth.
● Take a monthly check on the electrolyte level and density, do some adjustment when necessary.
● For the circumstances that the battery hasn’t been made supplementary charge according to the requirements after accidental discharge, the batteries can’t be used to supply power further if the power fails again.
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● The temperature should not exceed 40 C in the usual use. No hot feeling when touching the joint point and the terminal.
● Do not wear watch, hand chain, bracelet, ring and other conductive objects during operation.
● Only qualified and professional personnel are allowed to install, operate and maintain the equipment.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard, acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes & eye-protector.
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections & also no acid on equipment or floor.
● Heat kills batteries. Avoid installation and/or operation in close proximity to heat sources of any kind. While the operating temperature range is -15°C to 45°C, and ideal service life will be realized when the battery is operated in an ambient temperature of 20°C (for cyclic service applications, a range of 5°C to 35°C is recommended).
● If the battery is to be installed in an air or water tight container, ventilation must be provided. Batteries may generate ignitable gases which must not be contained. Because of this, batteries should not be installed near spark producing equipment.
● Avoid installing the battery in an atmosphere where organic solvents or adhesives may be present. Do not clean the battery with oils, thinners or similar substances. Use water only. The case and cover of the battery is ABS plastic resin which may suffer damage from these chemicals.
● Soldering to the battery terminals is NOT recommended. If soldering is unavoidable, it must be accomplished within 3 seconds, using a maximum 100 watt soldering iron.
● If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
Contact Person: Song Gao