Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||16OPzS2000||Application:||Power Supply|
|Size Of Battery:||399*210*771mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||98 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
2V 2000Ah Opzs Battery 16 OPzS 2000With Rubber Separator Technology
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||2000Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 141 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.0005 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||400A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Take a monthly check on the connection to avoid looseness.
● Take a monthly check on the electrolyte level and density, do some adjustment when necessary.
● No puppy enters into the room to avoid the short circuit of the battery.
● For the circumstances that the battery hasn’t been made supplementary charge according to the requirements after accidental discharge, the batteries can’t be used to supply power further if the power fails again.
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● The temperature should not exceed 40 C in the usual use. No hot feeling when touching the joint point and the terminal.
● Do not wear watch, hand chain, bracelet, ring and other conductive objects during operation.
● Only qualified and professional personnel are allowed to install, operate and maintain the equipment.
● Do use special tools.
Do use special tools, instead of common tools during electrical connections. In addition, keep the tools in good insulation condition (e.g. wrap insulating tape around the bare metal parts) before using them to avoid short circuit and personal injury caused by tool contact with any live objects.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high temperature of battery terminals and even to spark/fire.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard, acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes & eye-protector.
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections & also no acid on equipment or floor.
● The Operation Environment
The battery should be kept far away from fire, organic solution; avoid direct sunshine and the temperature should be the same of the same set.
● If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
● Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.
● When batteries are connected together in a series parallel arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
● Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
Contact Person: Song Gao