Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||CB121200A||Application:||UPS ,Telecommunication System|
|Size Of Battery:||407*173*209.5*234.5mm||Terminal:||FP-05/RT-20|
High Rate UPS Replacement Batteries For Ups / Telecommunication System
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||120Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.5mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||36A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted) due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for less accessible areas
• Float Service Life
CB, HR and SE Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
Contact Person: Song Gao