Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||CB121350||Application:||UPS Banks & Financial Centre|
|Size Of Battery:||345*172*275*278mm||Terminal:||FP-29/RT-22|
Valve Regulated Sealed UPS Lead Acid Battery , Gel Auto Battery
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||135Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.5mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||40.5A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● General valve regulated lead acid VRLA battery
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||40.5A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 40.5A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.