Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||CB121500||Application:||UPS Banks & Financial Centre|
|Size Of Battery:||483*170*241*241mm||Terminal:||FP-31/RT-32|
Rechargeable12V 150Ah UPS Dry Battery Heavy Duty Deep Cycle Battery
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||150Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.4.5mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||45A|
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted) due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for less accessible areas
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More that 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
CB, HR and SE Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
Contact Person: Song Gao