Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||CB121500A||Application:||UPS Hospital& Testing Laboratories|
|Size Of Battery:||483*170*241*241mm||Terminal:||FP-31/RT-32|
UPS Lead Acid Battery 12V 150AH Valve Regulated Lead Acid Vrla Batteries
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||150Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.4.5mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||45A|
●Flexible design for multiple installation space
● Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted) due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for less accessible areas
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More that 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
Contact Person: Song Gao