Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size Of Battery:||103*206*354mm||Terminal:||M8|
Professional 4OPZV200 Gel Type Battery 2V 200Ah Sla Rechargeable Battery
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||200Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 16.5 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00095 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||40A|
●Design life is above 18 years in float application and cycle life is above 1400
times in 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge) term;
● New porous PVC－SiO2 separator with low-internal resistance;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
●Tubular positive grids to avoid active material from shedding..
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Reliable seal performance, no acid spillage, and recombination efficiency reach
up to 95% after several cycles.
● Patented post sealing structure
● Delicate security valve with steady open and close pressure
● In order to assure service life, the batteries should be correctly inspected and
maintained. The maintenance methods of GEL batteries are recommended as follows:
● Monthly Maintenance
Implement the under-mentioned inspection every month:
Keep the battery-room clean.
Measure and record the ambient temperature of the battery-room.
Check each battery’s cleanness; check damage and overheating trace of the
terminal, container and lid.
Measure and record the total voltage and floating current of the battery
● Quarterly Maintenance
Repeat monthly inspection.
Measure and record floating voltage of every on-line battery. If more than two
cells’ voltage is less than 2.18V after temperature adjustment, the batteries
need to be equalization charged. If the problem is still existing after adopting
above-mentioned measures, the batteries need yearly maintenance or even
three years’ maintenance. If all methods are ineffective, please contact us.
● Battery maintenance must be done by the trained and qualified personnel.
●Battery operation and maintenance must co mply with the manual. Please set up
the parameter according to the manual when charging.
●Do not drop any personal watch, jewelry or any other metallic objects when
servicing the batteries. Always wear in sulated gloves during any battery servicing
Operation and Maintenance
● Insufficient Charge
If the floating voltage is not set correctly (too low or not amend according to
temperature), the battery system will in an insufficient charge state for a long
period of time. When the electricity is out, the battery may not be able to work
because the acid is saltilized and the capacity is decreased.
● Over Charge
Please do not neglect the performance of rectify to transfer floating charge to
equalization charge. If the rectify cannot transfer charge modes because of its
wrong performance or no adjustment, the battery system is always in an
equalization charge state. Thus may cause serious problems for battery, such as
water loss, life decrease, heat out of control, deformation, etc.
Contact Person: Song Gao