Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||HRL1236W||Application:||UPS , EPS|
|Size Of Battery:||151*65*94*100mm||Terminal:||FO-02/FO-03|
|Weight:||2.70 KG||Case:||ABS-HB, V0|
High Rate Discharge Valve Regulated Rechargeable Battery 12V 8AH
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||8.0Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 22 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||2.4A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 5-8 years (20℃);
●Special formula of grid alloys and lead paste, special manufacturing technique, to make sure the high quality, high performance and long life;
●High-rate discharge performance, high energy;
●Applicable for high precision and efficiency UPS and EPS
● UPS & EPS system
●Military Power Supply
●Power Plant/ Power Station
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Medical Equipment
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted) due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for less accessible areas
1. Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
2. Don’t charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don’t store in the space of acid gas.