Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||5OPzV350||Application:||Alarm System|
|Size Of Battery:||124*206*471mm||Terminal:||M8|
Recycling Backup OPzV Battery 2V 350Ah For Alarm System / Emergency
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||350Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 28.5 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00061 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||70A|
●Design life is above 18 years in float application and cycle life is above 1400
times in 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge) term;
● New porous PVC－SiO2 separator with low-internal resistance;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
●Tubular positive grids to avoid active material from shedding..
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Large section copper structure
● Unique flexible connectors made of rubber wrapped with copper wires with
Patented silver-coated ends
● Assure the good connections of post and connectors and low connection resistance
● In order to assure service life, the batteries should be correctly inspected and maintained. The maintenance methods of GEL batteries are recommended as follows:
● Monthly Maintenance
Implement the under-mentioned inspection every month:
Keep the battery-room clean.
Measure and record the ambient temperature of the battery-room.
Check each battery’s cleanness; check damage and overheating trace of the
terminal, container and lid.
Measure and record the total voltage and floating current of the battery
● Quarterly Maintenance
Repeat monthly inspection.
Measure and record floating voltage of every on-line battery. If more than two
cells’ voltage is less than 2.18V after temperature adjustment, the batteries
need to be equalization charged. If the problem is still existing after adopting
above-mentioned measures, the batteries need yearly maintenance or even
three years’ maintenance. If all methods are ineffective, please contact us.
● Yearly Maintenance
Repeat quarterly maintenance and inspection.
Check whether connectors are loose or not every year.
Make a discharge test to check with exact load every year, discharging
30-40% of rated capacity.
● Three-year Maintenance
Operation manual for OPzV series
Make a capacity test every year after three years’ operation. If the capacity of
the battery decreases to lower than 80% of rated capacity, the battery should
Operation and Maintenance
● Insufficient Charge
If the floating voltage is not set correctly (too low or not amend according to
temperature), the battery system will in an insufficient charge state for a long
period of time. When the electricity is out, the battery may not be able to work
because the acid is saltilized and the capacity is decreased.
● Too low end voltage
The end voltage is also an important parameter for battery. The battery shall
stop discharging when reach a certain voltage (The normal end voltage is
1.8Vwith 10-hour rate). If the end voltage is too low, it will be difficult to
recharge the battery and decrease the charge efficiency, thus reduce the life of
● Do charge the battery immediately after discharge.
If the battery is put aside without char ge for a long time after discharge, it will
affect the capacity and life of the battery. Because some large size PbSO4 will
create in the negative which are difficult to transfer to active Pb.
●Please terminate all switches between the battery, load or charger before making
●Do not move the battery by handing the post or rolling the battery
●Do not leave any metallic tools or co nnectors on the top of the battery.
Contact Person: Song Gao