Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||6OPzV600||Application:||Control Equipment|
|Size Of Battery:||145*206*646mm||Terminal:||M8|
Control Equipment 6Opzv600 Nano Ion OPzV Battery 2 Volts 600Ah With Gel Electrolyte
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||600Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 44.2 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00055 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||120A|
●Design life is above 18 years in float application and cycle life is above 1400
times in 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge) term;
● New porous PVC－SiO2 separator with low-internal resistance;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
●Tubular positive grids to avoid active material from shedding..
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● Reliable seal performance, no acid spillage, and recombination efficiency reach
up to 95% after several cycles.
● Patented post sealing structure
● Delicate security valve with steady open and close pressure
● High precise ABS sealing technology or spillage proof & leakage proof glue seal
● In order to assure service life, the batteries should be correctly inspected and
maintained. The maintenance methods of GEL batteries are recommended as follows:
● Monthly Maintenance
Implement the under-mentioned inspection every month:
Keep the battery-room clean.
Measure and record the ambient temperature of the battery-room.
Check each battery’s cleanness; check damage and overheating trace of the
terminal, container and lid.
Measure and record the total voltage and floating current of the battery
● Quarterly Maintenance
Repeat monthly inspection.
Measure and record floating voltage of every on-line battery. If more than two
cells’ voltage is less than 2.18V after temperature adjustment, the batteries
need to be equalization charged. If the problem is still existing after adopting
above-mentioned measures, the batteries need yearly maintenance or even
three years’ maintenance. If all methods are ineffective, please contact us.
● Yearly Maintenance
Repeat quarterly maintenance and inspection.
Check whether connectors are loose or not every year.
Make a discharge test to check with exact load every year, discharging
30-40% of rated capacity.
● Three-year Maintenance
Operation manual for OPzV series
Make a capacity test every year after three years’ operation. If the capacity of
the battery decreases to lower than 80% of rated capacity, the battery should
Operation and Maintenance
● Over Charge
Please do not neglect the performance of rectify to transfer floating charge to
equalization charge. If the rectify cannot transfer charge modes because of its
wrong performance or no adjustment, the battery system is always in an
equalization charge state. Thus may cause serious problems for battery, such as
water loss, life decrease, heat out of control, deformation, etc.
● Too low end voltage
The end voltage is also an important parameter for battery. The battery shall
stop discharging when reach a certain voltage (The normal end voltage is
1.8Vwith 10-hour rate). If the end voltage is too low, it will be difficult to
recharge the battery and decrease the charge efficiency, thus reduce the life of
● Do charge the battery immediately after discharge.
If the battery is put aside without charge for a long time after discharge, it will
affect the capacity and life of the battery. Because some large size PbSO4 will
create in the negative which are difficult to transfer to active Pb.
●Do not charge the battery in a hermetically sealed space. Please leave 5 mm-10
mm between the batteries. Please make sure that the battery is well ventilated.
●Ensure that there is a correct connection between the battery and the charger; do
not reverse the terminal connection.
●Do not use any type of organic solvent to clean the battery.