Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||HRL12700W||Application:||UPS , EPS,TELECOMMUNICATION|
|Size Of Battery:||522*240*218*245mm||Terminal:||FP-30/RT-34|
|Weight:||67 KG||Case:||ABS-HB, V0|
Rechargeable Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery 12V 220AH 700 W/Cell
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||220Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 4.5 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||66A|
●The HR (High Rate) series is especially designed for high rate discharge applications. By using strong grids and specially designed active material, the HR series offers stable Performance during high current discharge. It offers extremely high power output at 15 minutes backup time with 3~5 years (20℃) design life. It is highly suited for high rate UPS/EPS systems and power switchgear applications.
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● UPS & EPS system
●Military Power Supply
●Power Plant/ Power Station
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Medical Equipment
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted) due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for less accessible areas
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 500 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB HRL/CBL batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
HRL Series batteries have an expected life span of 5 to 8 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
Contact Person: Song Gao