Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||CBL12900||Application:||UPS , EPS,TELECOMMUNICATION|
|Size Of Battery:||304*168*208*229mm||Terminal:||FP-16,/FP-17/FP-24//RT-07|
|Weight:||30.17 KG||Case:||ABS-HB, V0|
Recycle 90AH Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery 12 Volt For Power Station
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||90Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 6.5 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||27A|
● High quality, high performance and long life VRLA batteries
● Design life 5-8 years
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● UPS & EPS system
●Military Power Supply
●Power Plant/ Power Station
● Banks & Financial Centre
● High Power Backup Supply
●Large-scale computer backup power
●Solar or wind energy storage device
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. Widest operating temperature range
3. Superior performance at lower temperatures (twice the performance at temperatures below -20ºC)
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Can be mounted and operated in any position (except inverted) due to the products’ design providing an attractive feature for less accessible areas
(1) Battery Installation
Batteries should be installed possibly in a clean, cool, ventilated and dry place. The battery should be placed upright. Each terminal between the batteries is connected firmly.
(2) The ambient temperature
Ambient temperature is important factor for the battery operation. When the ambient temperature is too high, Battery plate corrosion will be increased, while absorbing more moisture; When the ambient temperature is too low, the battery will not be full charged. All this will affect the battery life. Therefore we suggest the working ambient temperature is around 25 º C.
(3) The charge and discharge current
Battery charge and discharge current usually uses the concept C, the actual value of C is related to the capacity of the battery. For example, a 100AH battery: 1C = 100A. Charging current is around 0.1C; The charging current must not be bigger than 0.3C. Discharge current general requirements in 0.05 ~ 3C range.
Contact Person: Song Gao