Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||6-CNF-55B||Application:||Energy Storage|
|Size Of Battery:||229*138*228mm||Terminal:||FP-22/ FP-14, FP-15/RT-38|
High Performance Energy Storage Battery Stationary Lead Acid Battery
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||55Ah (10.8V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 18.50 kg|
|Terminal||FP-22/ FP-14, FP-15/RT-38|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 10 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Short-duration Discharge Current||1100A(25℃)|
● Designed life is 5~8 years (20℃);
● High tin alloy, imported colloid electrolyte and special lead plaster;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-30~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● Good performance on long-term insufficient charge and frequency discharge;
● The battery with unique waterproof technical treatment cables ensure the stable operation of solar street lamp products.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● Energy Storage
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power System
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Power systems
● Don’t charge in the sealed container.
●. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
● You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
● Don’t put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and use waterproof battery cable to offer reliable guarantee for stable operation of solar street lamp products.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
• Ensure that our operations and products meet or exceed government requirements.
• Monitor, control and eliminate, where possible, all environmental emissions, discharges and waste generated by our operations.
• Develop products that will have a minimum effect on our environment.
Q: What’s the design life of your battery?
A: 5-8 year.
Q: If there are defective batteries in the warranty, what’s your policy to replace them?
A: Please take the photos of the broken batteries for us and tell us what happen, if everything is confirmed, the new ones will be sent to you as compensation in the next order.
Q: Do you offer the OEM service?
Yes, we can offer the OEM service, and the MOQ is 50 pieces for OEM models. Besides, we can make the brand and packing design.
TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS
• Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
• Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.
• When batteries are connected together in a series parallel arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
• For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).
• Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
• Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if it is unavoidably necessary.
• Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual. These curves represent typical results under optimum operating conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the batteries be replaced.
• Observe the external appearance of the battery. If, at any time, cracks, deformation or other damage is found on the battery case or cover, or if any leakage of the electrolyte is observed, immediately replace the battery.
Note: If a battery with any irregular appearance as stated above is used continuously, a decrease in capacity, leak age of electrolyte, short circuits and a potential for a smoke and/or fire incident may occur.
cabinets Detailed reports for product status, exception reports & budget planning
Contact Person: Song Gao