Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||6-CNF-40B||Application:||Energy Storage|
|Size Of Battery:||196*165*170mm||Terminal:||FP-28/RT-19|
12 Volt Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries For Energy Storage
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||40Ah (10.8V,at 25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 14.59 kg|
|Terminal||Cable of φ4mm|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 8 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Short-duration Discharge Current||800A(25℃)|
● Designed life is 5~8 years (20℃);
● High tin alloy, imported colloid electrolyte and special lead plaster;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-30~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● Good performance on long-term insufficient charge and frequency discharge;
● The battery with unique waterproof technical treatment cables ensure the stable operation of solar street lamp products.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months.
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and use waterproof battery cable to offer reliable guarantee for stable operation of solar street lamp products.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are Manufacturer
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance pay off against the copy of bill of loading. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q: What’s the design life of your battery?
A: 5-8 year.
1. Standby power of electric power company, Telecom Company, Bank, Stock System and Security Company
2. Standby power of all kinds of emergency illumination and system
3. Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS)
4. Standby power of guard against theft and alarm system
5. Power source for Power-assist vehicle, electromotive tool and toys
6. Standby power of solar energy system
7. Cable Television
8. Control Equipment
9. Medical Equipment
Contact Person: Song Gao