Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||240OPzS3000||Application:||Solar And Wind Energy System|
|Size Of Battery:||576*212*771mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||155 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
24 OPzS 3000 Flooded Cell Lead Acid Battery Maintenance Free 155 KG
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||3000Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 218 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00045 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||600A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● The installation site should be kept clean and dry. With the best temperature about 20 C, the battery room should be given ventilation once weekly.
● Clean the acid-bolt every month with pure water to remove the filth.
● Take a monthly check on the connection to avoid looseness.
● Take a monthly check on the electrolyte level and density, do some adjustment when necessary.
● No puppy enters into the room to avoid the short circuit of the battery.
● For the circumstances that the battery hasn’t been made supplementary charge according to the requirements after accidental discharge, the batteries can’t be used to supply power further if the power fails again.
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this manual.
● No over charge or over discharge for normal operation.
● Only qualified and professional personnel are allowed to install, operate and maintain the equipment.
● Do use special tools.
Do use special tools, instead of common tools during electrical connections. In addition, keep the tools in good insulation condition (e.g. wrap insulating tape around the bare metal parts) before using them to avoid short circuit and personal injury caused by tool contact with any live objects.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● Fire hazard
During battery installation, make sure to fix the connecting terminals of the conducting wire tight, and keep the output terminals of the batteries clean. Otherwise, it may lead to a high temperature of battery terminals
and even to spark/fire.
● Operation regulation
Before battery operation, read the safety precaution/instruction, and the operation instructions, especially the battery interconnection instructions.
substandard operation will cause danger. Prevent battery short circuit and prevent battery electrolyte from flowing out.
Overflowed electrolyte is a latent danger and it will erode the metal object and circuit board, thus damaging the equipment and causing short circuit of the circuit board.
● Avoid installing the battery in an atmosphere where organic solvents or adhesives may be present. Do not clean the battery with oils, thinners or similar substances. Use water only. The case and cover of the battery is ABS plastic resin which may suffer damage from these chemicals.
● Soldering to the battery terminals is NOT recommended. If soldering is unavoidable, it must be accomplished within 3 seconds, using a maximum 100 watt soldering iron.
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
● When batteries are connected together in a series parallel arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
● For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).
● Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if it is unavoidably necessary.
● Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual. These curves represent typical results under optimum operating conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the batteries be replaced.
Contact Person: Song Gao