Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EV12550||Application:||UPS , EPS|
|Size Of Battery:||229*138*228mm||Terminal:||FP-22/RT-38|
|Weight:||18.5 KG||Case:||ABS-HB, V0|
Deep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid Battery EV12V55AH For UPS EPS Telecom
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Capacity||C10||55Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||55Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)||C5||44Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 229mm||C3||41.25Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Width 138mm||C1||30.25Ah (10.2V, at 25℃)|
|Height 207mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 10 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 228mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||1100A(25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 18.50kg||Terminal||FP-22/ FP-14, FP-15/RT-38|
• AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
• Patent precise Terminal glue sealing & ABS Heat sealing
• Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
• Soft & hard connector with complete insulation and maintenance access hole
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
• Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
• Float current decreased 30% lead to excellent high temperature resistance
• High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
• Customized rack design for up to 9-class or Zone 4 application
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques ensure no electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Factors that influence the Actual Capacity
The actual capacity is mainly related to the battery’s construction, manufacturing process and operational environment. During operation, the factors that influence the actual capacity are the discharge rate, end voltage, ambient temperature and discharge time.
The batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown
• Insufficient Charge
If the floating voltage is not set correctly (too low or not compensate according to temperature), the battery system will in an insufficient charge state for a long period of time. When the electricity is out, the battery may not be able to work because the acid is satirized and the capacity is decreased.
What's the quality assurance we can provide and how do we control quality?
1. Established a procedure to check product at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw material, in process material, validated or tested material, finished goods, etc. Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.
2. 100% inspection on assembly lines. All controls, inspections, equipment, fixtures, total production resources and skills are inspected to confirm they consistently achieve the required quality levels
Can we change the color based on the original?
Yes, the color can be customer-made according to your requirement.
Can you print my picture or logo on the battery cover?
Yes, OEM is available,we can print your picture or logo on the battery case, and you can offer your logo.
What kind of guarantee you give?
Our warranty time is 18 months. If it has quality problem during the warranty time we will change new battery for you.
Contact Person: Song Gao