Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EV12120||Application:||Electric Vehicle|
|Size Of Battery:||151*98*100mm||Terminal:||FP-02/FO-03/FO-12|
Deep Cycle 12V 12AH Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery High Recovery Capacity
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||12Ah ( at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 14 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||3.6A|
● Sealed construction; No leaking, safe and reliable
● Electrolyte suspension system
● Maintenance free operation, no need to add water
● Low pressure venting system
● Operation in any orientation
● Special lead calcium alloy, good corrosion resistance and high recovery capacity.
● Long service life
● Wide operating temperature range.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Medical Equipments
● Emergency Power System
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Control System
● Wind Energy System
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
Keep the room clean
Keep the battery, battery cabinet or battery shelf clean.
Keep the temperature is between 5~30℃
Check no leakage of battery
Check no damage on battery
Check the setup of the float charging voltage and the out put instruction are correct
Measure and record the room temperature.
Measure and record the temperature between batteries or the temperature in battery cabinet.
Measure and record the output current and voltage of the charging equipment
Measure and record the total voltage of the battery group.
Check the terminal of battery, connector of the connecting line, battery cabinet or battery shelf are not corroded
Measure and record the battery voltage
Measure and record the total voltage of the system
Measure and record the temperature of the negative terminal
Check no looseness of connect parts
Measure and record the resistance between batteries.
Cleanness of Battery
Use the wet cloth to clean the battery.
Do not use thinner, gasoline, benzene, alcohol or other chemicals to clean the battery.
Do not use the dry cloth which causes static electricity to clean the battery.
Inspect the voltage of unit battery, the total voltage and the float charging current of system periodically.
Record of Maintenance
Take the record of the items not only the ones mentioned in this manual but also all the maintenance processes.
Contact Person: Song Gao