Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EV6100||Application:||UPS EPS|
|Size Of Battery:||151*50*101mm||Terminal:||FO-02/FO-03|
OEM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries 6V 10 Ampere Hour UPS Standby EPS
|Nominal Voltage||6V||Capacity||C20||10Ah (5.25V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||10Ah (5.25V,at 25℃)||C10||9Ah (5.25V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 151mm||C3||7.5Ah (5.25V, at 25℃)|
|Width 50mm||C1||6Ah (5.1V, at 25℃)|
|Height 95mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 10 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 101mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||300A(25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.73kg||Terminal||FO-02 / FO-03 / FO-12|
1. Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
2. Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
3. Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
4. AGM valve regulated sealing technology
5. Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||3.0A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
Why Choose Us?
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. High purity raw material to ensure low self discharge rate reaction efficiency, there is no need for any compensation of and water during use.
3. Environmental friendly
4. Long cycle life: anti-erosion pb-ca multi-alloy, ABS plastic material and high sealed reaction efficiency assure the battery service life.
5. Fast reply: All your inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Reasonable price: All products are provided directly from our factory
8. Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS
• If installed in a heavy vibration or shock application, the battery must be securely fastened with shock absorbing materials.
• Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
• Always wear insulated gloves when handling batteries; especially when series and parallel connecting groups of batteries.