Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EV6120||Application:||Electronic Toy|
|Size Of Battery:||151*50*101mm||Terminal:||FO-02/FO-03|
Anti Erosion Rechargeable Agm Lead Acid Battery 6V 12Ah With Safety Valve
|Nominal Voltage||6V||Capacity||C20||12Ah (5.25V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||12Ah (5.25V,at 25℃)||C10||10.8Ah (5.25V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 151mm||C3||9Ah (5.25V, at 25℃)|
|Width 50mm||C1||7.2Ah (5.1V, at 25℃)|
|Height 95mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 8 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 101mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||360A(25℃)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.92kg||Terminal||FO-02 / FO-03 / FO-12|
1. Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
2. Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
3. Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
4. High strength ABS material for container & lid
5. No leaking, safe and reliable
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||3.6A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
Why Choose Us?
1. We have more than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. High purity raw material to ensure low self discharge rate reaction efficiency, there is no need for any compensation of and water during use.
3. Environmental friendly
4. Long cycle life: anti-erosion pb-ca multi-alloy, ABS plastic material and high sealed reaction efficiency assure the battery service life.
5. Fast reply: All your inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
6. We passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Reasonable price: All products are provided directly from our factory
8. Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
TIPS AND PRECAUTIONS
• When batteries are connected together in a series parallel arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
• For maximum life expectancy, the R.M.S. ripple current should be regulated to no more than 0.1C (10% of battery's rating).
• Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
Contact Person: Song Gao