Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EV121000A||Application:||BANK CENTRE,UPS, EPS, Electric Vehicle|
|Size Of Battery:||329*174*214*218mm||Terminal:||FP-29/RT-22|
Recyclable Sla Battery 12V100Ah Sealed Vrla Battery For Electric Vehicle
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||100Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.6.5mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||30A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Low self-discharge rate.
1. Electric car
2. Hybrid car or bus
3. Golf cart
4. Tourist cart
5. Other low speed road vehicles
6. Renewable energy storage system
7. UPS & EPS system
8. Banks & Financial Centre
9. High Power Backup Supply
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
1 Equalizing Charging Occasion
It is unnecessary to equalizing charge the battery in normal operation. But if the float voltage is set too low, or it is affected by environment temperature so that the consistency of batteries in battery group is very bad, then equalizing charge should be adopted when the following conditions happen:
2 Equalizing Charging Methods
Using limiting current (0.30C20 (A)) and constant voltage charging.
|Charging Voltage(V/piece)||Time of Charging(h)|
|Working Environment Temperature13-20℃||Working Environment Temperature21-32℃|
Cycle operation means to charge and discharge battery periodically.
1 Discharge Current and Final Voltage
Discharge current bigger, final voltage lower. Below table shows the final voltage at the difference discharge current:
|Charging Current(A)||Final Voltage(V/piece)|
2 Charging Current, Charging Voltage and Charging Time
Battery should be charged with limiting current and constant voltage when cycle charging. Setting a limiting current at 0.30C20 (A) and a limiting voltage, start charging with original current till the battery terminal voltage reaches the definite voltage and time. The set of float charging voltage is relevant with the temperature of the battery. When the temperature is between 21-26℃, the floating voltage is 13.65V/pcs. Adjust the floating voltage(-18.0V/℃/piece) when the temperature is above the range. If the ripple current of the charging equipment is accord with the recommendation of the Manual, use the daytime temperate as the floating charging temperature, otherwise use terminal temperature. The best floating voltage of the battery in different working environment temperature is suggested as following:
|Working Environment Temperature (℃)||Charging Voltage(V/pcs)||Charging Time(h)|
Contact Person: Song Gao