Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||EV121000B||Application:||Solar Wind Energy,UPS, EPS, Electric Vehicle|
|Size Of Battery:||407*173*209.5*234.5mm||Terminal:||FP-05/RT-20|
Energy Saving Maintenance Free Sealed Lead Acid Battery Long Life
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||100Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.6mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||30A|
* Extra Long Life: our batteries are designed with high quality grid alloy enables the grid with features of anti-corrosion, low gas emission and excellent deep cycle performance, as well as high density and special deep cycle lead paste prescription is adopted to ensure extra long cycle life.
* High Reliability and Safety: High strength ABS battery container and lid, perfect safety valve design, and high strength & excellent large current electroconductivity copper terminal design are adopted to ensure the batteries with high reliability and safety at extreme condition.
* High Environmental Adaptability: our batteries adopts special fumed silica Gel in electrolyte and special Gel type separator to prevent electrolyte sratification. This can significantly improve the battery's service life and environmental adptability.
* Non-Cadmium Design, Environment-friendly: our batteries have adopted internationally leading technology - container formation non-cadmium production technology, which is in the leading position in the industry. It helps to save energy 28.5%, save water 90%, and non-discharge of waste water.
● Solar Wind Energy System
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight. Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the distance should more than1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before using.
Charging methods: maximum charging current 8A, constant voltage 2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃);
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient: -5mV/℃/cell.
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.