Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GEL12500||Application:||Solar System|
|Size Of Battery:||229*138*228mm||Terminal:||FP-22/ FP-14, FP-15/RT-38|
|Weight:||16.20 KG||Case:||ABS-HB, V0|
solar storage batteries,
solar powered battery
High Capacity GEL Solar System battery for Banks / Financial Centre
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||50Ah ( at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 10 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||15A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 5 - 8 years (20℃);
● Float charging voltage: 13.5V – 13.8V (20℃);
● Such as broadband, PVs etc through up-to-date gel technologies.
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Good deep charge cycle performance;
● Good over-discharging recovery performance.
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● Our gel batteries uses German origin high purity fumed silica to form sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel and fills to the batteries with vacuum to ensure the fully penetration of electrolyte through separators and plates pastes.
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Medical Equipments
● Emergency Power System
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Control System
● Wind Energy System
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and service life in either float or cyclic applications.
• Float Service Life
GEL Series batteries have an expected life span of 5 to 8 years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.
(1). What’s kinds of battery will you provide?
We have three type battery: AGM, Deep cycle and Gel.There are many different model battery here, we can supply 2v 100ah-3000ah battery, 6v 1.2ah-6v 200ah battery, 12v 0.8ah-12v 250ah battery.
(2). Your battery can meet CE RoHS requirements?
Our battery are with the certificate of CE/RoHS.
(3). Can we change the color based on the original?
Yes, the color can be customer-made according to your requirement.
(4). Can you print my picture or logo on the battery cover?
Yes, OEM is available, we can print your picture or logo on the battery case, and you can offer your logo.
1. Raw material control: Any raw material will be forbidden used in the production if they didn't pass the testing by laboratory strictly.
2. Production process control: The semi-finished products must pass several inspections in the production line.
3. Finished products control: The finished battery must be tested 100% by four function testing machine and pass the inner resistance testing, density testing, OCV,CCV. before packaging.
4. Shipment control: The goods can't be sold unless their appearance and performance are tested 100% by the professional inspector.