Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||HR1236W||Application:||UPS , EPS|
|Size Of Battery:||151*65*100mm||Terminal:||FO-02/FO-03|
|Weight:||2.7 KG||Case:||ABS-HB, V0|
lead acid battery sealed,
charging lead acid batteries
Alarm / Security System High Rate Discharge Battery Fireproof No Leaking
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Nominal Capacity (C20)||9.0Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Power(15min)||36W/Cell (10.02V, at 25℃)||Weight||Approx. 2.70kg|
|Width 65mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 22 mΩ (25℃)|
|Height 94mm||Max Charging Current||2.7A (25℃)|
|Total Height 100mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||270A (25℃)|
|Charging Voltage||Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||Temperature Compensation||Standby Use||-3.3mV/℃/cell|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||Cyclic Use||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● High-rate discharge performance, high energy;
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and install;
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, control water losing, prevent air and spark going inside
• Great high rate discharge rate
Special production process to improve the capacity of high rate discharge, can be used for big current and deep discharge.
• Excellent Service Life
Unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy and special formula to ensure batteries have long service life.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep discharges.