Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||20OPzS2500||Application:||Base Station|
|Size Of Battery:||487*212*771mm||Terminal:||M8|
|Weight:||131 KG||Case:||ABS, SAN|
flooded lead acid batteries,
agm lead acid battery
2V 2500Ah Tubular Plate Opzs Battery For Base Station 20 Opzs2500
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||2500Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 183 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.0005 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||500A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to IEC60896-11;
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent container;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● No organic solution into the battery room; let alone the battery.
● No puppy enters into the room to avoid the short circuit of the battery.
● Give periodically supplementary charge to the battery for long storage.
● No parallel use of the battery group with different capacities.
● Each setting parameter shouldn’t exceed the regular range of this manual.
● The temperature should not exceed 40 C in the usual use. No hot feeling when touching the joint point and the terminal.
● The battery pack has high voltage, so direct contact or indirect contact through wet objects with any conducting cable may result in vital injury. The battery pack is energy-storing equipment, so never short-circuit the battery pack during operation and maintenance in any way.
● Do not wear watch, hand chain, bracelet, ring and other conductive objects during operation.
● Do use special tools.
Do use special tools, instead of common tools during electrical connections. In addition, keep the tools in good insulation condition (e.g. wrap insulating tape around the bare metal parts) before using them to avoid short circuit and personal injury caused by tool contact with any live objects.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● The Operation Environment
The battery should be kept far away from fire, organic solution; avoid direct sunshine and the temperature should be the same of the same set.
● Provide free air space between batteries when more than two are grouped together. The recommended distance is 0.2" to 0.4" (5mm to 10mm).
● When batteries are connected together in a series parallel arrangement, the inter-connecting cables must be of equal length and resistance to insure equalization of the load.
● Do not crush, incinerate or dismantle the battery. The electrolyte contains sulfuric acid which can cause serious damage to eyes and skin. Should this occur, flush profusely with water and seek medical attention.
● Mixing batteries of different capacities, age and/or manufacture is not recommended. Please consult with an application engineer if it is unavoidably necessary.
● Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual. These curves represent typical results under optimum operating conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the batteries be replaced.